OCD Treatment and Therapy
Those seeking an obsessive compulsive disorder treatment program built on compassion and a proven whole-person approach to recovery can find just that at A Place of Hope’s Center for Counseling and Health Resources. What is OCD treatment like here? Our OCD treatment center is an all-inclusive residential treatment center that will help you to overcome obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms by addressing the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual issues behind your OCD. A Place of Hope is home to experienced OCD therapists as well as a diverse staff of specialists to address every aspect of you as an individual. We know that everyone is different, which is why our whole-person approach to treatment for OCD is so effective. We always honor the individual, and encourage you to share your feelings and experiences in a safe, confidential and supportive atmosphere.
If you or a loved one is experiencing obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms the time to seek OCD treatment is now. Left untreated these symptoms will only grow worse over time. When treated at A Place of Hope, however, you’ll be able to make your OCD a thing of the past and restore balance and positivity to your life.
- The Center has been helping OCD patients for well over two decades
- Our whole-person approach to recovery address emotional, physical, intellectual, spiritual, nutritional and relational issues related to your OCD
- Our staff is comprised of experienced OCD therapists, a licensed psychologist, RN, medical personnel, nutritionists, massage therapists, fitness trainers and more
- Group and individual therapy
- Art and music therapy
- You will benefit from a customized program that will prescribe a stay for a length of time best suited to you
Obsessive compulsive disorder treatment is neither something to be feared or avoided. To the contrary, it is an open door to a new life free from OCD. Treatment at A Place of Hope is a celebration of compassion and support at every turn. You’ll feel comfortable expressing yourself here, and will be given a unique opportunity to look deep inside yourself to gain an understanding of what makes you tick.
Your battle with obsessive compulsive disorder need not go on a minute longer. A place of Hope has a long and successful track record of helping those struggling with OCD to move forward and reclaim the lives they once knew. We can do the same for you, so call today.